A NEW CLASS OF
CLASS A OFFICE SPACE
in SoHo, New York City’s most vibrant neighborhood and close to all major transportation
and building systems are housed within a new central tower that connects One SoHo Square East and West
Exclusive for tenant’s use with views of Central Park and beyond
Floorplates through optimization of moving building infrastructure into new core
Slab-to-slab ceilings with expanded window lines
REASONS WHY THIS
SHOULD BE YOUR
It’s not every day you come across a commercial building as uncommon as ours. Office space which boasts all the comforts of home and an atmosphere to get the job done. Inspired design, from blacktop to rooftop. Amenities that surpass your expectations.
Two historic SoHo lofts connect seamlessly through one sleek tower, boasting luxurious interiors, open floorplans and panoramic city views, and setting the new standard for collaborative office space in Manhattan’s most storied neighborhood.
- Our retail tenants include Aveda, Trader Joe’s, Torch & Crown Brewery and CVS Pharmacy .
- 4,121 RSF of ground floor retail remaining
- 95 feet of contiguous frontage on Avenue of the Americas next to CVS
- Up to 22 feet high ceilings
- New double height glass storefronts